Vijaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (VLBS) for its 10% bonus shares.
The microfinance company will be convening its AGM on Poush 14, 2075. The meeting will be convened in the premises of Hotel Redcarpet, Narayangadh, Chitwan at 11:30 AM.
The main agendas of the meeting are:
- To increase the authorized capital to Rs 50 crore and issued capital and paid-up capital to Rs 38.96 crore
- To endorse 10% bonus shares for its shareholders.
- To approve the issuance of 1:1 right shares on the adjusted capital after bonus shares
- To make changes in the MoA and regulations regarding the merger and acquisition and to provide authority to the BOD to take decisions regarding the same.
- To make other changes in the MoA and regulations and to provide authority to the BOD to make further changes in the future.
Other agendas of the meeting include endorsement of audited financial report for the FY 2074/75, to distribute Rs 9.32 lakh as cash for tax purpose, appointment of statutory auditor for the FY 2075/76 and appointment of director from ordinary shareholders. (source)